so I write down my steps here:
- Visit http://tdc-www.harvard.edu/wcstools/
- Download the source code via http://tdc-www.harvard.edu/software/wcstools/wcstools-3.8.7.tar.gz
- Switch to ROOT, then copy the installing file to /usr/local/bin
- Unzipped it, removed the GZ file, and jumped into the new folder
- Run `make all`
- Edit your startup file (e.g: .profile) and insert the words below:
- export WCSTOOLS="/usr/local/bin/wcstools"
- export PATH="/usr/local/bin/wcstools/bin:$PATH"
- Restart your terminal and you will find those WCSTools commands :P